BuyingTo allow you to buy from us with complete confidence, we offer a money back guarantee. We are very happy to give you as much help or information as you need either by telephone or email. Please do not hesitate to contact us. When you wish to buy an item please contact us beforehand to ensure that the item you want is still available, quoting the stock number and title. This can be done by either telephone or completing our email form on the ‘Contact Page’.
Methods of paymentCredit cards (Visa or Mastercard)
Bank Transfer - we will send you our banking details on request
On clearance of payment, we will despatch the item to you by insured mail. Our prices are shown in GBP pounds sterling
Free delivery, shipping and handling
Our handling process, depending on the item, can take between 5 and 7 working days. Items are then normally shipped via Royal Mail 1st Class UK Tracked (or International for abroad}, both will require a signature. If any other means of delivery is requested, it will be at the buyer’s expense. A quotation will be supplied upon request.
All items sent to you are insured in transit by us. If you are returning any items to us, you must arrange to cover them under your own insurance.
In most cases there would be no deduction from the purchase price when you return the item to us. However, if the EU charge an import VAT which we have to pay on items returned from outside the EU. Therefore, we may have to deduct this as an unavoidable expense.
Title to Goods
All goods remain the property of Sanda Lipton Antique Silver until delivered.
You may return any item for a full refund of the purchase price by following our returns procedure:
• We will do everything we can to remedy any problems to your satisfaction.
• Contact us within twenty-one days of receipt if there is a problem or if you wish to return an item.
• Providing the object is returned to us by insured mail in the same condition as it was sent to you, we will refund your credit card payment or send you a cheque as appropriate for the amount of either:
o The full price paid - if the item differs substantially from our description.
o Or the purchase price of the item, less unavoidable expenses - if the description is accurate.
• While every effort has been made to portrait items accurately, slight variations may occur. All dimensions quoted are approximate and the reproduction of colours is as accurate as photographic and publishing processes will allow. Please note there may be variations in colours dependent on the calibration and settings of individual screens.
The Legal Stuff
We always try very hard to make sure that our customers are happy and satisfied with our service. The following conditions are included to comply with the terms of our insurance policy and are used only as a last resort. In the many years that we have been in business, we have never needed them, however, it is better to state them clearly.
1. These conditions govern all contracts made by Sanda Lipton Antique Silver (hereinafter called "The Vendor").
2. Any disputes arising out of the sale of any items referred to on the Vendor's website shall be governed by English Law.
3. All orders are accepted on the basis that payment is made prior to the delivery of the item by the Vendor.
4. The Vendor reserves the right to amend listed or quoted prices and specifications without notice and may also at any time withdraw any of the items without any prior notice having to be given to the customer.
5. In the event of any of the items being found to be damaged on receipt by the customer, the customer shall be obliged to notify the Vendor in writing within seven days of delivery and shall immediately return the goods to the Vendor for their replacement, repair or for a refund of the price at the discretion of the Vendor.
6. Any time or date named by the Vendor for the delivery is given and intended as an estimate only based upon conditions prevailing at the time the order is accepted, and time shall not be of the essence. The Vendor shall use his best endeavours to supply the goods in accordance with the estimate, but he shall not be liable for any damage or loss arising directly or indirectly out of any delay in delivery.
7. All items shall be at the risk of the customer from the date of delivery of the goods.
8. All statements relating to any items sold by the Vendor are statements of opinion and are not and must not be relied upon as statements of representation, or fact. Illustrations are solely for the guidance of intending purchasers and are not to be relied upon in terms of tone or colour or necessarily to reveal imperfections in any items. While every effort is made by the Vendor to describe items for sale with extreme care and to point out any blemishes or repairs, intending customers must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to all such matters, as to the physical description of any items and as to whether or not any item has been repaired.
9. Notwithstanding any other terms of these conditions if the Vendor has received from the customer notice in writing that in his view the item purchased is a deliberate forgery and within 21 days after such notification the customer returns the same to the Vendor in the same condition as at the time of sale and by producing evidence (the burden of proof to be upon the customer) satisfies the Vendor that, considered in the light of the description, the item is a deliberate forgery then the sale of the item will be rescinded and the purchase price of the same refunded.
10. The Vendor shall under no circumstances whatsoever be liable for any loss or damage or injury of whatsoever nature or for any consequence of any such loss, injury, or damage arising out of, or resulting from any cause whatsoever beyond the Vendor's reasonable control.
11. Any purported variation of these conditions shall only be valid if evidence in writing under the hand of a duly authorised signatory of the Vendor.
12. Any dispute arising out of the sale of any items shall be governed by English Law.